Thursday, January 19, 2012

"When I'm Sixty-four"

It's been a great 64th birthday.
It started with a hidden surprise package last night from Rob, who is in Abilene.

Then my breakfast was compliments of Sawyer.
Then I got some talking time with friends who called, 
while Sawyer entertained himself at the sink.
Then, we drew around Sawyer's hand, cut them out and
added them to Caleb's front door masterpiece.
Then, Sawyer discovered a "moon" on the kitchen floor.
See it?
Then we took a trip to the Science Spectrum where Sawyer
approached the dinosaur, without being afraid.
This was a big deal!
Then, Sawyer bought us snacks,
and we snacked and chatted with PapaRob by phone.
Then Sawyer read my fortune in the giant 8 ball
 and played in the waterpark.
The beloved BIG BLUE BALL!
Then Sawyer's mommy brought me tulips (my favorite!) 
and a lovely card from Zack and family to top off a marvelous day.

Between all of these adventures, precious friends and family called, 
emailed, sent cards,and just basically made me feel remembered and loved.

Getting older is grand!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment