Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Good Egg

I don't know who reads this blog; and it doesn't really matter.
I'm writing it for me as a photo-journal of life-in-the-moment, and at its simplest.
Today's entry and accompanying photo-journey may be the simplest yet.
Yet those moments with Sawyer and the eggs were about as sweet as they come. 
It truly takes so little...an egg and a two-year-old.

 Sawyer and I used the nifty little crockery egg-poacher that Marsha gave me.
Here Sawyer admires the finished product, after a quick little
spin in the microwave.  (The egg, not Sawyer)
 Then he sprinkles on the cheese, salt and pepper.
 Now it's time to dig in.
 He ate the white; I ate the yellow.
Then he wanted another one, so we did it again!

I know...
I told you it was a simple story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment