Friday, March 20, 2015

Trusting the Pieces of Life

Same thought...different words:

"I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you." John 14:18

It is safe here.

"You are wonderfully and fearfully made..." Psalm 139:14

You have all you need; it is enough.

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Go within; answers will follow.

"For I have learned to be content in whatever situation I am in." Phillipians 4:11

Surrender to what is.  Let go of how it was supposed to be.

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past." Isaiah 43:18
"Nobody who puts his hands to the plow and looks back..." Luke 9:51

Release the past; it is passed.

"Consider the lilies...take no thought for the morrow" Matthew 6:28/34

Release tomorrow; it will come tomorrow.

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19

Stay present in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment