Thursday, March 12, 2015

Caleb

Caleb was here this week on springbreak,
and we got to spend special time together...
first travelling from Abilene to Lubbock when I went
to pick him up last Friday...
then again yesterday afternoon when I took him
and good friend Allison to the movies,
followed by an overnight in 1001B last night
and breakfast at the Pancake House, followed by
yet ANOTHER movie!!
I told Caleb this is what PapaRob and I would do, see
as many movies as we could cram into a
weekend...and we called it our
Movie Marathons.
Every time I mentioned PapaRob, Caleb would rub
my arm and smile the sweetest smile.
Bless his precious heart.
I LOVE THAT BOY!!!
And I don't know how much longer he'll want to
"spend" with his Emmy...so these are
extra-special-precious times,
and I'm so grateful for them.

(See photos to follow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment