Monday, November 5, 2012

Play Date Adventures

Fun play date with my little buddy, Sawyer...

I picked him up from school, and our first stop was the BIG BLUE BALL 
(Science Spectrum), something we hadn't done in a number of weeks. 

He was so excited when we got there. 

As I was getting him out of the backseat, he said,
"Look, Emmy...I'm smiling!"
And he was--grinning from ear to ear.

After a great time at the BBB, we headed for the truck, 
looking forward to our next stop...the Mall.
When we got out to the truck, I reached in my jeans pocket 
for my keys and realized I'd locked them in the car.
DUH!
(Not part of the plan.)

So, we found things to do OUTSIDE the BBB, a first for both of us, 
including lots of jumping in the back of the truck. (Sawyer, not me.)

I called AAA, and within 30 minutes a nice guy was there to rescue us. 
He commented that my truck was just like one he'd driven, 
and boy did he miss it. I suggested he might want to buy this one. 
So, who knows; I may have found us a buyer.

Then on to the mall for 3, count them, 3 rides on the Extractor
   and a YUMMY cookie.
The cookie lady added the blue decorations to the tree cookie 
when Sawyer was having a hard time deciding between 
the red and green cookie and the blue one.
Nice, eh?
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment