Saturday, November 17, 2012

I love my life!

 I started the day remembering all over again
how much I love my friend,
Bella...Bella Rose.
Then I took Caleb to Tinseltown for Wreck It Ralph.
It was a great Disney movie.

We came back to our house after the movie, 
and, true to form, Caleb almost immediately made 
new friends in the neighborhood.

It started with him asking me if he could play
with "that kid" out in our front yard.

Then he came in announcing that they'd found a pumpkin
or a squash or something that looks like a toilet seat.
 Sure enough!
Kalor, Caleb, Brooklyn & Allison
(Saying "Toilet Seat"!)

Caleb is definitely a friend-magnet. 

He invited them over and 
they are all in our backyard playing.

He just ran inside to tell me, 
"Emmy, they love the stuff in the toybox."

What toybox? Whatever...

I love that when Caleb came into my studio,
when we got home from the movie,
he saw the pho-saiced "Heavenly Nest" and said, 
"Oooh, Emmy, I like it!"
 And I love that when Sawyer and I were at the duck park 
the other day,  he said, "Emmy, you have new shoes."
And I did!
Now what three-year-old notices new shoes?!

I am blessed...so blessed.

Just now...

Caleb came in from the backyard asking, 
"Emmy, can we have snacks?"

I told him to check the pantry and all he could find 
was an old bag of Froot Loops I had for Sawyer
...the generic brand.

As he presented them to the kids, I overheard one of the girls say,
"Ooooh, I love those!"


They are having such fun digging in the dirt and
playing with our old backyard toys
AND 
eating knock-off Froot Loops.

JUST ENOUGH!

And when I was snapping these pictures, 
he casually announced to the kids, 

"Oh, she's just an artist."

Takes one to know one!

And now...LOOK!

They wanted to DO art...so we just turned
the living room into a studio.

It just gets better and better.






Just overheard,
"I wish I lived here."


And the word, "AWESOME!" is used
frequently as they encourage
each other's creativity.

And then there were two!

Chatty Allison...what a cutie.
She got so caught up in the flow of her creativity 
that she never took off her helmet!
 TA-DAH!









No comments:

Post a Comment