Monday, February 6, 2012

Today's Walk

A walk in the park is quite different for me when I have company,
especially when it's my boys.

See what they see:

 Look, Emmy. I found a GlueStick!
 "Wait for me..."
 "A brick path, Emmy..."
 "A fake leaf..."
 Ballpoint pen guts
 Found but not identified...yuck!
 A metal ring...
 A driveway maze...
 Running for it...


 Tunnel Vision
 "Hewo..."
 "Hewo!"
 While Sawyer works so hard...
 Caleb takes a game-break...
 "Bakket, Emmy!"
 "Blue sky, Emmy!"
 "These are winter flowers, boys."
"What are winter flowers, Emmy?"
"Why, they're flowers that don't even know that it's winter.
They just bloom anyway!"
 Sidewalk Affirmations


 "Tall tree, Emmy..."
Swooooooosh
 Heading home...
 "Look, Emmy. It's a miniature tree..."
 Last found object: A screw!
Colorful Caleb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment