Monday, February 27, 2012

My Lone Fan

Caption: "Whatever!"


In the blogging-world, 
I think it is desirable to attract as many so-called members as possible,
somehow as an indication of how interesting  
a particular blogsite is to the blogging community.

Obviously, I am not into acquiring "members", 
as only a few close friends and family even know about this site.

But when I glance at the upper left hand corner of my front page
and see the smiling face of my one and only official member, "my Rob",
I must say it gives me a warm and cozy feeling,
as well as a few giggles.

After all these years, 
he's still interested in what's important to me.

(Or he may just be nosy.)

I'll choose interested.

Thanks, Rob!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried and tried to blog and follow, and FINALLY, I think, I have succeeded!!
    Love you M.E.

    ReplyDelete