Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Love Song

I had a 10:30 service appointment with Toyota this morning.  
When I got in the car, Eva Cassidy's "Songbird" started playing.  
Susan had given me the sound track CD to "Love Actually" 
after we watched the movie together during the Thanksgiving holidays.  
Interesting isn't it that given there are 17 songs on the CD, 
this was the one I heard first thing this morning...
and it started at the very beginning of the song.

Love and affirmation...again!

This world is not conclusion.
A Sequel stands beyond--
Invisible, as Music--But positive, as Sound.
Emily Dickinson

PS:  As it turned out, according to the service manager, I didn't really need 
to come in for a service appointment until I hit the 5,000 mile mark.
So I came on home.

But I sure needed to hear that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment