Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm hooked!


When Susan was here in the summer, she got me hooked (in a good way)
on THE VOICE, and I have watched every episode this season.
It's been full of incredibly talented vocalists, and 
some really kind, thoughtful coaches.
Throughout the season, one coach in particular just stole my heart.
I'm sure I should have already known Pharrell Williams;
after all he's been in the music industry limelight for years now.
It was only last night when I googled him that 
I realized he was the writer/producer of "Happy", 
a song hugely popular a few years ago.
I loved the song then, and I love it even more now that
I know more about Pharrell, simply from observing him on THE VOICE.
He exudes love and generosity of heart, both in what he says
and in how he presents himself on the show.
Behind that quirky exterior
lies a heart of gold.
(If you know anything bad about him, please don't tell me,
at least not now.  I already know he also wrote "Blurred Lines"...)
I would love to have dinner with Pharrell Williams!
His spirit makes me...well,
HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment