Monday, December 14, 2015

Breadcrumbs on the path...

These came in the mail today:
 This from my dearest S-I-L, Debi,
filled, as usual, with the most marvelous words.
She could/should write a book!
And this from precious Pam, 
who managed to find the most beautiful words 
to share her broken heart with mine.
It hurts so much,
and yet,
words can and do heal in the meantime.

And this email the other day from my forever-friend, Darlene:

Oh Sarah, I’ve thought of you so often lately.  Just wanted you to know how much I love and cherish you and our friendship.  Just know that I’m sending you a hug today.

Life has been spinning, but today I took a moment to catch up briefly with you through your blog.  Thank you for sharing yourself so honestly and lovingly.  You create a space of “awe” and “hmmmm” for all of us.  Love you!!!  ~Darlene

Words are breadcrumbs on the path,
and I am so grateful for all the words that continue
to come my way every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment