Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It takes so very little...

Today's Angels:

Brandon at the bank who helped me get my money-things 
in order for my trip to Norway.
Just so happens, he spent a summer there last year and absolutely loved it.
Now, whoulda-thot??!!

Trish, my world-famous massage therapist who knew
exactly where I needed to be kneaded!!

Ed, who made me laugh right in the middle of my 
finance meeting with my $-MAN, Jeff.

And Jeff, my $-MAN, who indulged me and my colorful spreadsheet,
along with my voluminous binder and equally voluminous
series of questions about my resources.
He's the best!

Zack & Shan, who gifted me with international calling 
and texting for my two trips abroad.
Nice!

"LaDana", who called to tell me she's my neighbor and wants
to get acquainted when I get back from travelling.
Our mutual dental hygienist, Ashley, did the "matchmaking".


1 comment: