Sunday, February 14, 2016

Retirement Living

The Land of Retirement is a foreign land in so many ways for me.
So I've decided to treat it like a foreign land,
and I am the adventurous traveler.
Now when I travel, I prefer not to have everything nailed down.
I much prefer to just let things unfold and follow my nose.
I am truly blessed to have several travel buddies who enjoy this
same no-set-itinerary-mindset and rhythm.
So, here's what showed up as I traveled Retirement Living
the past couple of days.
And all I had to do was show up!
 The sweetest time with my little family last night, watching HOME.
 This TWEET Valentine from Coco...
 to go with the flowers I bought for myself last week...
 Beautiful words of HOPE at 2nd B this morning...
 and then THIS surprise from my screen saver waiting for me
when I got home from church!
 Valentine's Day Boy Blur



No comments:

Post a Comment