Saturday, January 2, 2016

January 2, 2016

WHEW!
I have spent the better part of this morning retrieving
my BlogSpot account information
AND
doing it on this itty-bitty-laptop!
It seems my old computer is infected with a nasty virus
(as have been so many friends and family...
must be catching!)
I am waiting for my spanking new, 21st century computer
to be selected by the
GEEK
and eventually installed, with all of my old "stuff" back on and where
I can resume life as I knew it.
Who would have thought I would ever be this dependent on a
MACHINE!
I hate to admit it, but I am.
I guess I can look at it another way
 and be shocked and amazed that I am that
COMPUTER-SAVVY.
Anyway, it is a new year--
WHEW!
&
HOORAY!
 
And the Travelogue continues...
M.E.
 
Pictures to follow; they're on my old computer!
I guess I am learning abstinence.
: )


1 comment: