Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston


Thanks Sarah, it still doesn't seem real but it helps to know i am able to help the people that came to our hospital. There are some tragic injuries, but people are pulling together and trying to keep spirits high. I am so thankful we are ok.
Love ya,

On Apr 16, 2013 8:04 AM, "Sarah Mulkey" <mulkey.sarah48@yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh, sweet Meg, my heart hurts for your amazing city. I LOVE BOSTON, and right now I am praying for all of you that GOODNESS will prevail in the middle of this awful dark time. I know you are touching hearts and lives as you serve so many; I'm assuming Geoff is also probably being called to respond. Hug each other for me...and don't forget that sweetie-pie...Miss Evy.

Loving you from way down here...Sarah*&gt;:D< big hugs & *:-* kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment