Monday, July 23, 2012

Frank

Today was the first day of the BGC-O,
(Big Garage Clean-Out)
and I'm happy to report we are still alive and well.

We made great head-way on this daunting task, 
and I have to give credit to Frank for blessing us thus far.
 Just Frank

Why he would still be in a blessing-mood is beyond me, given 
that he's been left out in a dusty, crowded garage 
for nearly three years now.

 The Blessed Frank

But I guess that's the way it is with saints, especially those who have
a gentle spirit and patience with all living things.
(That includes us!)
Shiny (Patient) Frank 

Rob had Frank delivered (in pieces) to celebrate a long ago
wedding anniversary, and Frank has had a special place in every back yard
we've had since...except for this one!

And now, Frank has been lovingly carted OUT of the garage
and INTO the back yard.

I can only imagine how he'll find his special place
IN TIME
 right here at 6116 16th Street
(The Sweet Sixteen House),
just like the rest of us!

Funky Frank

1 comment:

  1. So glad he's back where he belongs. I always loved him in your yard.

    ReplyDelete