Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dreaming

Last night, for the first time since he died, Rob appeared in my dream.  I was with a group of people, having some kind of get-together or party.  We were in a huge theatre at one point in the dream, and I had a little boy with me, not sure who.

Then we were back at the party site, and I remember, Rob just appeared, like he'd been gone for a while but had decided to show up again.  I remember being surprised and delighted.  He was years younger, dark hair and eyes, slim and healthy looking.  He was hesitant to join in but definitely present.  I was still involved with "the party" but was so glad he was "there".

Then we were back in the theatre and it was time to go.  I had left my jacket in a seat and asked "the boy" to go get it.  Then Rob was there and I asked him to "fix" something, since he was so "technologically skilled".  Hmmmmm...(In your dreams!) Anyway, it was like he was there/here again and sort of doing and being the things he had lost when he was sick.

The main feeling I remember is one of surprise and delight that HE had 
come back.It was a nice dream and one I'd like to remember,  so I choose to record it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment