Thursday, August 11, 2011

Have Camera, Will Travel

Those of you who know me well, know that there have got to be
tons of Italy photos in my camera, just waiting to be downloaded and shared.  

Well, there are pictures in my camera, FIVE to be exact,
so I am sharing them with you at this time.

Why only five? 

It seems that after the fifth picture, my camera, the one I've used 
daily for years to capture the mere stuff of my days, decided not to play.

No matter what I did, it continued to indicate "no camera card"
when there was indeed a camera card in place.  

To show you how camera-ready I was for this trip, 
Rob had bought me an extra camera card as well as an extra battery for the trip.
I had my battery charger along, just in case.
I mean, I was ready!

Here are the five photos that resulted from my readiness:


 Madrid Airport


 Lunch at the airport's Cafe Cafe

Day #1 at Villa Rosa
Marjorie's Welcoming Touches

From here on out, the only photos I took of the entire Italy Adventure 
were taken, thanks to her generous spirit, with Debi's camera.
Marjorie also took some fabulous photos, so I will be sharing hers as well.

So, guess what!

I didn't have to have my own camera to enjoy this trip of a lifetime.
In fact, it was even liberating to know that I could actually do Italy without
my trusty camera-companion of the past five years.

How about that...another lesson in enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment