Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Me too...me too!

Well, this little altered book almost landed in the can.  
Past the cover, 
it was not a fun process for me like the others have been, 
and I finally just hurried to get it over with, 
determined not to abandon it totally. 

But it has insisted on getting face-time 
along with the other ones. 

So, I guess it's trying to tell me something...
like, perhaps, not everything in life 
looks like it fits or has a place. 

Try as I might, 
I just couldn't get this one to "come together".  
DUH!

Thank you, God, 
for all the parts that just hang there, 
not landing where I think they should...
and for letting me be there to watch them dangle 
and then drop out-of-place. 

Sometimes I just cannot imagine 
how it could possibly 
all belong. 
Thank goodness, 
I'm not in charge of this planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment